Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beauty of Pa. Back Roads

A huge Wisteria Bush

close up of the flowring Wisteria


6 of the 7 Deer I saw in the field


Back Road Beauty Through the Car Window


Another View Framed By Wonderful Old Trees





Today's Post is of more photographs from our trip to Pa. and the beauty one can see on the back roads in Spring.

One must go off the beaten path occasionally to get reacquainted with the wonders that Nature has for our viewing pleasure.

We had taken the back road as usual to our "Visit Destination" and I took some photographs of the Tree lined road on the way there and also some of the Beautiful Wisteria Bush in full bloom.

On the way back to the motel after our visit around 7 PM I spotted 7 Deer in a field that were browsing and playing, so quickly I pulled over and quietly got in the trunk of the car and got out my camera and started to shoot a few shots, when I decided that I needed to get a bit closer for some better shots, so quietly and slowly I walked across the road for a closer shot and the Deer just stood there looking at me as I approached, just as curious about me as I was about them,never moving or showing signs of fear.

One Deer of the 7 did wander off into some bushes near by but the others just stood still watching me...here is a shot of the 6 remaining Deer...beautiful aren't they?


2 comments: