Thursday, August 4, 2011

Sky Watch Friday

To view skies from all over the world, just click on the Logo above.

Thank you Sky Watch Team for your efforts to bring us fantastic skies each week.

It has been quite a while since I have posted on Sky Watch due to the fact that I have been very busy with Gardening and Fower Beds here as well as work in my workshop, and creating and posting my work up on my Ebay Store Front and Auctions. If you have the time or wish...you can see my work on Ebay under Seller Name-- Eaglesbrother2otz .

Now , on with the show of sky that I captured last evening..click on any image to enlarge for a better view.






As clouds roll in the evening Sunset begins in the West






Looking just slightly North of West, a hole in the clouds with awesome display of color.






Another shot of the tall clouds in the West just above the trees, but no rain to relieve us of the heat.




As I was shooting the Sunset I turned and noticed this wonderful Moon shot, so I decided to share it with you.











Nearing the end of the Sunset in the South West Portion of the sky, through the Trees.





A bit of a Close Up shot through the trees..great way to end a day.














11 comments:

Steffi said...

Just beautiful!Have a nice weekend!

clairz said...

This series is just absolutely amazing. Thank you.

My name is Riet said...

Bautiful series of sunset here. I love it when you shot it from different sides.

Al said...

Those are exquisite - they look almost like paintings. What a way to end the day!

http://graceolsson.com/blog said...

THE FIRST AND THIRD ONE ARE SIMPLY AMAZING. THEY TOUCH MY HEART VERY MUCH
CONGRATS

Rajesh said...

Amazing sunset shots.

Laura said...

Each shot is like a window into the heavens! Beautiful ♥

Light and Voices said...

My favorite is the hole in the sky. Nice find!
Joyce M

Anonymous said...

What gorgeously dramatic clouds!

nonizamboni said...

I'd say this was a perfect way to end a day. Love the moon shot; what a bonus!

EG CameraGirl said...

I always enjoy seeing your skies from every all sides! Glad you posted this week/