Monday, July 26, 2010

Hot Sumer Days In The Mountains

Here in the Mountains of Western NC were are having very warm days and high humidity as is much of the East Coast of the US.

Today has been no exception, as our weather here again was 100 deg. F , but felt like about 112-115 deg. because of the very high humidity.

Late this evening it started to cloud up again as it has for the last few days and a thunder storm again formed bringing us a small relief from the heat as it began to pour rain....however it only rained for about 5 min. today....making it feel even more humid...but thank you Creator for the much needed rain.

Just after the small thunder shower I went outside and noticed the wonderful cloud formations in the evening sky and I thought I should share some of them with you.

Click on any photo to enlarge for a better and closer view.


Evening Clouds Over The Garden in the East

Evening Clouds in the East

Evening Clouds In the SE

Evening Clouds In The West


Evening Clouds West

Evening Clouds In The SW

Evening Clouds and Fog In The N

Evening Clouds As Seem From The Garden NE








3 comments:

judi/Gmj said...

stunning as usual, love the last shot, I can feel the humidity.

Christina, Sweden said...

beautiful surroundings, great wiew you have!

KaHolly said...

I appreciate how you take pictures in all directions. I just visited your website, OMG! Your gourd art is absolutely divine! I wish I could afford to make a purchase. I will definitely share your site with others. ~karen