Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Car Day

Last Saturday after working in the garden in the early morning, I saw several Dodge Chargers go by our cabin here headed towards Lake Lure.

I decided to do a quick change of clothes and grab the camera and go down to the Lake to see if I could get some photos.

All lined up just begging to be photographed

Nice Blue one

A Real Wow Red with stripes


Deep Blue


Silver Grey anyone?

Classic Black

Turquoise Blue


Radical Orange

Front view-Restored Chrysler Imperial

Side view-Restored Chrysler Imperial

A Black Viper

Shocking Red Viper

Next I walked around to the Lake to see what might be there of intrest, and took a few shots of some Canada Geese that I saw enjoying the sunny day.

A pair of Canada Geese floating by

Another Pair of Geese Preening

A shot acroos the lake at a home high up on a hill















1 comment:

judi/Gmj said...

mucho muscle here!